Limitless Cooking (limitlesscooking.com), an already established food blogging space, acquired Molly’s Shebeen MollysShebeen.com on 21st April 2023, the official acquisition date.
Molly’s Shebeen started its journey back in 1960. Soon, it became renowned for its Shepherd’s Pie, Hamburgers, and Steaks – all for reasonable prices. Molly’s was the most traditional Irish pub and restaurant in New York.
Molly’s launched its website in 2008 and shared secrets of its favorite dishes in different blogs. The restaurant provided 3 types of Menus. Lunch, Dinner, and Weekend Brunch. The Weekend Brunch used to be available only on Saturdays and Sundays from noon to 4 pm. The Lunch and Dinner Menu items were the same, but the dinner times saw a few expensive items.
Potato Skins with Bacon, Cheddar Sour cream, Chicken wings, Chicken Fingers, Fried Calamari, Mozzarella Sticks, and Shrimp Cocktail as Appetizers-they served along with different types of Appetizer Salads, Entree Salads, and Soups.
Sandwiches and Burgers, ‘Shebeen Favorite’ such as Molly’s Shepherds Pie, Irish Lamb Stew, Fish and Chips, Pub Sausage and Mashed Potatoes, and Sauteed House Shrimp were some of their premium numbers.
Praises flooded Molly’s Shebeen. The followings are a few of what the Renowned Publications wholeheartedly said:
“Molly’s is the most authentic Irish Bar in the city.”Gotham Magazine 2005
“Best pint of Guinness.”New York Magazine
“Best hamburger “The Star of Manhattan”New York Post
“This is the center of coziness, and the center is holding”Time Out Magazine
About Limitless Cooking
Eva Smith, mom of 2 beautiful boys, owns this website and is a professional chef. Since its inception in 2021, Limitless Cooking has grown in popularity within months for sharing unique Food Reheating and Storage Tips. All of the contents of this site have been thoroughly crafted, reviewed, and verified by expert chefs, nutritionists, and food lovers.
In 2022, Limitless Cooking recruited amazing cooking veterans to expand into its Recipe section.
Here’s a brief of some of the articles you can expect on Limitless Cooking:
Food Storage Tips:
The articles under this category are about how to freeze, how to store and how long a food or an item is good for.
- How Long Is Cheesecake Good For
- How Long Is Chinese Food Good For
- How Long Does Cooked Shrimp Last?
- How Long is Deli Meat Good For?
From the name, it’s understandable that this section is all about food ingredients, procedures and instructions. Additionally, here you will find things like side dishes or what to serve a main course, etc.
- Hot Cheeto Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
- Chili’s Fajita Recipe
- Joy Behar’s Lasagna Recipe
- Buffalo Wild Wings Dry Rub Recipe
- Wingstop Mango Habanero Sauce Recipe
- Grandma Brown’s Baked Beans Recipe
- Taco Bell Shredded Chicken Burrito Recipe
- What To Serve With Quiche?
- What to Serve with Biscuits and Gravy
- What to Eat with Mozzarella Sticks
- What to Serve with Potato Pancakes
Articles in this category primarily demonstrate how to reheat as well as discuss Substitutes and food preparation and cooking techniques.
- Can You Marinate Frozen Chicken?
- How to Make Dark Chocolate Sweet
- How to Cook Meat Inside a Rice Cooker
- How to Keep Pasta Warm
- How to Reheat a Calzone
- How to Reheat Beef Tenderloin
- How to Reheat Taco Bell
- How to Reheat Chipotle Bowl
- How to Reheat Seafood Boil
- Can You Warm Up Sour Cream?
- How To Reheat Frozen Pasta?